I can’t believe I didn’t make a post about this. Slacking.
So I went to LA a few weeks ago and met up with Kasey. We became friends on tumblr almost 3 years ago and we finally met and ended up spending the day at Disneyland. We honestly had the best time ever and I felt like I’d known him my whole life. So so grateful that this happened.
I miss him so much :(
That’s so the truth though— it felt like we’d been friends for ages!! This day will go down in history as magic on magic on magic. Lol. Miss you more, Kezzzz!!!!
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
PICKUP LIMES. NO.
San Diego,CA clarity
Picture: This breathtaking view from the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, shows a thick blanket of smoggy fog smothering Dubai. The mist almost completely covers the skyscrapers which dominate the skyline.
© Bjoern Lauen/Solent News - Source